Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position; Business Development Officer (2 positions)
The Meru County Microfinance Corporation is a County Corporation established under the Meru County Microfinance Corporation Act, 2014 with the mandate of providing microfinance services to Small and Medium enterprises.
To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking competent, dynamic, highly qualified and talented individuals to join our team in the following exciting and challenging positions. Interested candidates must have a proven track record of performance, possess excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills. Computer proficiency, ability to meet deadlines and deliver under pressure is essential.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Business Development Officer shall be responsible for generating credit business, Credit appraisal, documentation and loan recovery in order to minimize non-performing loans.
- Proactively grow the credit business in the assigned area, in compliance with existing Corporation credit policies and other relevant regulations;
- Authenticate documentation presented for all credit applications and ensure they meet the KYC requirements and any other requirements as required by the Corporation and by the regulator;
- Appraisal of customer loan applications and make recommendations;
- Ensure recovery of items pledged as security on delinquent loans;
- Assist in restructuring of debts in the interest of the corporation and customer; Assist in the grading and classification of loan accounts; Any other duties assigned by the
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies:-
- A University degree in a Business-related field;
- Diploma in Credit Management/CPA 11 will be added advantage;
- At least 4 years’ experience in an MFI or a financial institution;
How to apply
If you fulfil the above requirements, please send your application to the undersigned including a cover letter, CV, ID, testimonials, a day time telephone number, email address and three referees not later than 6th March 2020. Hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Corporations Head Office Reception, County Mansionette Building, next to Consolidated Bank upon signing a delivery at that office.
MERU COUNTY MICROFINANCE CORPORATION, P.O BOX 2564-60200,
Meru County Microfinance Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applicants should seek clearance from:-
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Commission for Higher Education; for those with certificates from Private and foreign Universities
NB: The applicant must indicate the current and expected salaries in the application.