Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Procurement Officer – One (1) Position – Re-Advertisement
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, the Procurement Officer will be responsible for procurement of goods and services for the Corporation in accordance with the relevant laws, manage physical facilities and outsourced services.
- Formulation, review and implementation of procurement policies and procedures;
- Participating in the prequalification of suppliers;
- Reviewing LPOs prior to dispatch;
- Sourcing goods and services through tenders or any other approved method;
- Maintaining of suppliers list and other relevant records as per established policies and procedures;
- Participating in planning and forecasting supplies requirements;
- Preparing accurate and timely reports
- Ensuring effective and efficient stationery stock control;
- Posting of stationery issues and receipts into the ledger;
- Suppliers evaluation in relation to deliver lead times;
- Overseeing the deliveries of all procured goods and services;
- Ensuring timely distribution of supplies as per requisitions received from users;
- Addressing problems related to undelivered LPOs and services and escalating complex issues to the supervisor;
- Act as the Secretary to the Tender Evaluation Committee;
- Drafting letters of offer/contracts Implementing awards;
- Preparing tender documents for long term supply contracts;
- Handling suppliers and other stakeholders inquires;
- Managing relationship with, and performance of contracted service providers of the corporation;
- Any other duties assigned from time to
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related discipline;
- Post graduate qualifications in Supply Chain
- At least four (4) years’ working experience in
NOTE: For all positions, the applicant must indicate the current and expected salaries in the application.
How to apply
If you fulfil the above requirements, please send your application to the undersigned including a cover letter, CV, ID, testimonials, a day time telephone number, email address and three referees not later than 6th March 2020. Hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Corporations Head Office Reception, County Mansionette Building, next to Consolidated Bank upon signing a delivery at that office.
MERU COUNTY MICROFINANCE CORPORATION, P.O BOX 2564-60200,
Meru County Microfinance Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Applicants should seek clearance from:-
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Criminal Investigation Department
Commission for Higher Education; for those with certificates from Private and foreign universities