Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Moko Home + Living is a growing company bursting with innovation, creativity, and passion. Our customers dream of a better night’s sleep, a welcoming place to host their guests, a fun and safe place for their children to play. But they tell us this isn’t easy – they have to settle for low-quality furnishings or break the bank. Join us in building the products, the brand and the network to put quality living within everyone’s reach. Here’s what our team has accomplished in the few years since our founding:
Reached over 100,000 Kenyan homes with our products • Attracted global investment to continue fuelling our growth and vision
Supported the growth of over 200 small furniture businesses across the country • Grown from a start-up to mid-sized company
Our Business Process Improvement Lead will live in a world where systems and data meet the reality of a 200+ person team working to bring better living to millions. You’ll be constantly thinking about how our teams can work more effectively toward a shared vision. To make this happen, you’ll dive deep into the process of our day to day work, understanding how things work and how they can be done better. This week, you’ll be leading a cross-functional team from manufacturing, operations, and finance to implement a new unit-cost accounting system that results in more accurate unit-cost accounting on our Quickbooks™ system. Next week you’ll be leading a deep dive into our sales and delivery process, helping our Head of B2B sales answer the question of how to improve our delivery process to a seamless process that will give our customers an 11-star experience.
- Understand key business processes within and across teams and envision how we can better measure their performance and streamline their execution
- Collaboratively build tools with the teams who will use them
- Continuously monitor and report the progress of company-wide team performance against set performance indicators, using this data to flag areas for improvement & advising on possible intervention strategies
- Work with the leadership team to develop models and forecasts as needed to support strategic planning and decision-making
Generate and execute system and process optimization projects
- Lead deep dives into everyday problems we face, identifying and looping in relevant stakeholders and helping design simple but elegant solutions
- Project manage system solutions we develop through the execution phase to project closure
- Continuously monitor and report the progress of various projects at different levels of execution
Listen to the data and let everyone know what it’s saying
- Design and help build dashboards that instantly show teams and leaders how they’re performing and what needs their attention
- Analyze data with our leadership team to inform strategic decision making and determine where we should focus efforts for maximum impact on the company’s performance
- Connect finance, manufacturing, operational data to draw fresh insights that help us more effectively achieve our goals
- Lead efforts to infuse data-driven decision making in our culture, lead trainings, presentations and one-on-ones which show our team of 200+ the power of data to improve our work
CAREER GROWTH + COMPENSATION
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. This role is on the senior management track and will accelerate your development into senior management. You will be at the center of critical business decision making, working directly with Moko’s executive team and tackling projects that cut across all our teams and key business processes. You will receive constant, actionable feedback to support your growth and will be given the space to build your management skills and drive your professional development.
- You are a highly analytical, structured and process-oriented thinker
- You are incredibly result-oriented, with a talent for distilling complex work into discrete, measurable outcomes.
- You possess a strong analytical toolkit, and you frequently apply quantitative analysis to decision-making.
- You can lead and energize a cross-functional team working towards a common goal
- You can easily distill problems into projects and manage several projects simultaneously through the execution cycle
- You recognize the need for change management and can champion this agenda across different teams
- You are an Excel/Google Sheets expert – you thought the day you learned about array formulas was the best day of your life until you discovered the QUERY function
- Working knowledge of statistics
- You are goal-oriented, able to work independently and problem-solving toward a great outcome
How to Apply