Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Chief Marketing Officer, Vpi.13 Job Ref: Cmo – Kvvpi/Cmo/001/02/2020 – (One Post)
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
The Kenya Veterinary Vaccines Production Institute (KEVEVAPI) is a state corporation established under the State Corporations Act, (CAP 446) through Legal Notice No. 223 of 4th June 1990 and operating under the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Co- operatives in the State Department of Livestock. KEVEVAPI is mandated with the production, manufacturing, research and marketing of veterinary vaccines.
- Establishing market networks both locally and
- Building a market data base for the vaccine
- Evaluating performance of products in the
- Developing necessary interventions in order to sustain relevance of products in the market.
- Developing marketing
- Undertaking market research surveys for products developed by the
- Securing contracts with internal and external
- Developing business plans and strategies for marketing of
- Preparation of annual work plans and budgets.
- Liaising with the Legal Office on patenting and
- Liaising with other service providers in the industry on marketing of vaccines products.
- Supervising marketing
- Identifying marketing opportunities for
- Drawing policy documents on
- Creating, directing, and implementing the Institute’s promotional programs to stimulate awareness in particular market segments.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Medicine or Animal
- A qualification in
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant
- Be a retained member of a relevant professional body.
- Five (5) years’ work experience in marketing in a busy business
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 on leadership and
- Has ideally worked in a start-up or high-growth
- Strong analytical
- A proven leader with very strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in all elements of the marketing
- Creative and innovative; capable of driving the creation of new
- A strong strategic thinker with the ability to grasp and conceive business
- Strong decision-making and critical thinking
- High energy and
- High tolerance to ambiguity.
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve the Institute’s objectives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Candidates are invited to send their application (10 copies), quoting the vacant position and Reference Number on both the cover letter and the envelope, and enclose their updated CV, Academic and Professional Certificates, a copy of their National Identity Card and daytime telephone contact. The Applications should be addressed to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
KENYA VETERINARY VACCINES PRODUCTION INSTITUTE OFF ENTERPRISE ROAD, ROAD ‘A’
P.O. Box 53260 – (00200)
So as to reach the office on or before 13th March 2020 at 4.00 pm.
Shortlisted candidates will be expected to produce the following clearance certificates during the interview:
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA). Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI). Ethics-anticorruption Commission (EACC.) Recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB). Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
NB: Those who had applied earlier need not to re-apply