Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Working location: Nairobi Kenya
Supervisor: Head of Mission **
Region: East and Southern Africa (ESAF)
Mission of the position:
The purpose of this role is to provide front office assistance, operational and administrative support to the IB Nairobi Head of Mission and IB Nairobi Coworkers in general routine administrative matters.
· A tertiary administrative or related qualification
· 2 Years of relevant administration experience.
· Knowledge and experience in MS Office Computer packages
· Working in teams and supporting team members from various departments
· Strong inter-personal skills.
· Very good written and spoken English
· Knowledge of and exposure to NGO work.
· Experience in events co-ordination, planning and delivery.
- Highly organized, commitment to high quality work
- Ability to multi task.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above position, please send your detailed curriculum vitae (CV), and photocopies of academic certificates.
Applications should be submitted electronically indicating the position you are applying for in the subject line and send to the address given. All applications should be submitted not later than 6 March 2020.\
NB This position is open for Kenyan Nationals only.
Applications that are late do not have a CV or certificates attached will be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. E-mail applications should bear the reference number of the position in the subject line of the email.
E-mail: Applications including at least three traceable referees should be sent electronically to: ESAF.HROD@sos-kd.org