Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HEAD OF SECURITY – NKCC/HR.167/HoS/21/02/2020
Safe guard organizational assets, people and products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology / Security related field is an added advantage
- Master’s Degree in Criminology / Security related field is an added advantage
- Ten (10) year’s work experience in security or police service or in the Army
- Eight (8) year’s experience in management position.
- Leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks (cumulative)
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name of Position and Reference Number applied for on the covering letter and ENVELOPE, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonies and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
Please note that all applications MUST BE sent through the above address ONLY and not later than 15th March 2020 by 5 p.m
New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and Women & Persons Living with Disability are encouraged to apply.