Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
If your passion is in growing people as you interact and learn from them then this role is for you. You as a Cloud Talent Engagement Lead, will be responsible for overall Impact metrics of 15-20 People Officers (People officers lead, mentor and coach teams of CloudWorkers).
You will proactively review and adjust CloudWorker engagement project plans to minimize/eliminate roadblocks and ensure engagement programs are delivered on-time and on-budget. You’ll also be responsible for the development, planning, implementation, delivery, and evaluation of CloudWorker wellness ensuring the highest possible level of engagement, outcomes and CloudWorker satisfaction in the delivery of programs and services to meet participant objectives.
You will analyze data and impact of engagement initiatives and then communicate findings to key stakeholders. You will identify and evaluate programs and tools to enhance the efficiency of the team.
You will strategically identify weaknesses and/or inconsistencies in processes and gather the necessary information via proper reporting tools to correct and modify existing work flows to ensure up-to-date procedures and efficiency.
You will also be responsible for:
- Establish, manage, retain and grow a diverse group of people through highly pro-active engagement strategies.
- Internally foster a team environment built on opportunity, trust, respect and transparency and constantly communicate with Managers on team status, changes to scope of work and operational changes.
- Responsible for successful implementation of performance management Data/Reporting solutions, including all aspects of Engagement project and program management.
- Responsible for meaningful execution of engagement programs.
- Responsible for the KPIs and OKRs of People Officers.
- The experience required to work with us is at least 5 years managing teams.
- Passion or experience in working with or mobilizing the youth for community related initiatives would be an added advantage.
Good to have
Experience in analyzing impact related data would be an added advantage.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical Benefits