Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- At least 5 years substantive background in enforcement actions, investigations or prosecutorial and regulatory agency environment, with local expertise in at least one of the countries within Africa jurisdiction
- Sharp business acumen with experience of investigations in white collar corporate environment and/or experience advising or managing complex investigations and related risks representing Financial Institutions
- Excellent investigation, analytical, problem solving, risk mitigation and report writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to conduct best practice investigations with a high level of integrity, independence, professionalism and discretion
- Understanding of the key features of relevant laws and regulations relevant to Bank and the role of Investigations
- Knowledge and sound judgement of business practices, regulatory relationship management and reputational risk
- Responsible for managing non-government investigations for the Bank in the Africa region, including responsibility for operational risk management and investigation delivery.
- Ensuring effective investigation strategies to manage legal and regulatory issues that may have a significant impact on the Africa Region; keeping abreast of changes within the Group and Region. Represent the Bank and lead on external relationships with advisory groups, law enforcement agencies and other (non-legal) external stakeholders.
- Utilise external and internal networks to the bank to build strong liaison across the Group