Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Requisition ID: req7974
Job Title: Deputy Director of Grants & Accountability
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: Yes
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Across two refugee camps, Dadaab and Kakuma, and three counties (Garissa, Turkana and Nairobi), the IRC implements programs in the sectors of health, governance & rights, and women’s protection & empowerment, as well as providing emergency response through a network of four field offices and a range of institutional and community-based partnerships.
- Fluency in English in addition to superior writing/editing and budget skills
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in international development or related subject
- At least 5 years of experience working in grants management and business development, ideally in a humanitarian and development context
- At least 3 years of experience leading M&E functions within a humanitarian organization
- Sound knowledge of donor regulations both humanitarian and development donors (in particular ECHO, OFDA, BPRM, UN agencies, DFID, EU, USAID, World Bank)
- Good communicator with strong organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Excellent inter-personal, cultural and diplomatic skills
- Working in a Non-governmental organization will be an added advantage.