Make a difference in how you apply for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW. Get a verbal C.V. critique better yet, get a new C.V. and see what a difference it makes.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Purpose and Key responsibilities
The position reports to the Head of Corporate Life Service. The jobholder will be responsible for administration of group life and credit life business.
⦁ Prompt processing of renewal and supplementary costings.
⦁ Prompt communication of costings (i.e. new entrants, revised salaries & exits).
⦁ Prompt communication of medical underwriting requirements for members above the free cover limit.
⦁ Ensure accuracy in costings and debit/credit notes.
⦁ Prompt processing of commission for intermediaries.
⦁ Efficient implementation of new business.
⦁ Efficient data management and proper filing.
⦁ Prompt handling of queries from intermediaries and direct clients.
⦁ Booking of corporate life premium.
⦁ Communication of booked premium to Accounts Department and Underwriting Department.
⦁ Renewal of Group Life Schemes within stipulated time.
⦁ Preparation of renewal invites within stipulated time.
⦁ Issuance of debits/credits within turn around time.
⦁ Issuance of medical underwriting requirements within the stipulated time.
⦁ Corporate Life Clients scheme reconciliation.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- 1) A degree from a recognized university.
- 2) Progress in professional studies in insurance – AIIK or ACII or other related studies.
- 3) Experience of at least 1 year in Group Life Service or closely related working environment.
- 4) Computer knowledge – Microsoft Office.
- 5) Good communications and presentation skills.
- 6) Excellent analytical and numerical skills with attention to detail.
- 7) Ability to adhere to strict deadlines with minimum supervision.