Make a difference in how you apply for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW. Get a verbal C.V. critique better yet, get a new C.V. and see what a difference it makes.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The account manager is responsible for developing long term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will proactively contact clients to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst identifying further new business opportunities. You will be required to liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favourable relationship with clients.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Prepare proposals and quotations for clients
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Regularly liaising with existing clients to identify new business opportunities.
- Monitoring the Business Ready Enhancement Plan.
- Identifying new solutions to offer clients to extend our existing services.
- Ensuring all clients understand the services on offer from Attain.
- Resolve all escalated disputes and ensure client satisfaction from the same.
- Upkeep of client records.
- Carry out analysis and produce reports weekly and as and when required basis.
- Generate revenue from existing clients through repeat business
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Liaising with finance team to assist in collecting revenue
- Listening, negotiating and presentation skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- High Energy Level
- Attention to detail
- Proven account management or customer service experience preferably within the ICT sector
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business management
How to Apply