Make a difference in how you apply for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW. Get a verbal C.V. critique better yet, get a new C.V. and see what a difference it makes.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REF: 1520/KENY/CM/Administrative Assistant/Kenya/040320
Reporting to the Team Leader, Service Provider Management, the job holder will maintain and handle all administration duties in the department as per the standards of service.
- Business Related Degree
- Customer Service experience will be an added advantage
- Technical Knowledge
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Insurance Knowledge
- Decision Making,
- Telephone efficiency
- Client Focus
- Information & time Monitoring/Management
- Stakeholders management Commitment
- Team Orientation
- Initiating Action
- Ensure customers complaints are addressed in time
- Manages daily operational (client service and or administrative) delivery within claims department.
- Preparing reports, schedule meetings and maintain diary ensuring reports delivered on time.
- Ensuring adequacy of stationery in the department.
- Organize and co-ordinate departmental functions.
- Ensure all equipment are functioning correctly in the department.
- Develops and maintains procedural documentation e,g service provider documentation, signed SOPs and SLAs.
- Provides input to other areas i.e. client feedback/queries.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with Internal stakeholders.