Make a difference in how you apply for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW. Get a verbal C.V. critique better yet, get a new C.V. and see what a difference it makes.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a motivated and qualified professional to fill the position of a Medical Nurse.
Overall Purpose of the Job: The Nurse will be responsible for assisting the doctor in analysis of medical claims arising from road traffic accidents and will play a key role in the provision of a second, medical opinion on the nature of injuries sustained.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Research and report writing pertaining to the confirmation of diagnosis made and treatments administered with claims and reporting on the same.
- Authentication, Analysis, Interpretation and verification of medical treatment records pertaining to accident claims.
- Responsible for highlighting misdiagnosis and/ or irregular medical records.
- Preparation of medical reports and statistics.
- Understanding of medical health facility procedures and medical records.
- Re-examination of road traffic accident victims in order to provide a second opinion.
- Any other responsibilities will be communicated to the Officer from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Nursing from a recognized institution
- KRCHN Registered with Nursing Council of Kenya and must possess a valid license
- Must have at least two (2) years’ working experience in a busy hospital facility.
- Working experience in the insurance industry is an added advantage.
Skills and Attributes
- Basic MS office skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Superior analytical and report writing skills.
- High moral and ethical standards with independence of mind and ability to defend his/her position on significant issues.
- Excellent word processing and IT skills,
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely
- Ability to take initiative and pay attention to detail
- High level of integrity and reliability
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
If you qualify for the above advertised role, kindly send us a detailed CV and Application Letter clearly demonstrating your fit as per the roles & responsibilities and the person specifications (academic/professional qualifications, experience, skills & attributes) listed above.
Applications that do not conform to the Application Instructions will not be considered.
Kindly send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us on or before 5.00pm Friday, 13th March 2020.