Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Assistant Supply Chain Manager HR/SC/04/03/2020
Reports To: Supply Chain Manager
- Managing the company’s inventory of materials
- Coordinating area procurement planning and ensuring purchases are made within the planned period.
- Ensuring optimum stock level are maintained in the stores.
- Undertaking spend analysis for decision making.
- Planning, preparing and ensuring dissemination of RFQ’s for all area requirements.
- Monitoring contract performance and report non performing contracts.
- Conducting price benchmarking and savings reviews in order to demonstrate best value.
- Overseeing opening, analysis and placement of orders for quotations awarded and running tenders
- Ensuring payments for suppliers within the stipulated time.
- Preparing tender documents for framework contracts and pre-qualifications
- Overseeing implementation of internal controls for risk mitigation in the Section.
- Served in the grade of Chief Supply Chain Officer for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Procurement & Supply Chain Management, Economics, Commerce, Business Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A diploma in Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Membership to Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM); 12 years of experience, 3 of which must have been in Management
How to Apply
Open From : Mar 13th, 2020
Close Date : Mar 27th, 2020