Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nabo Capital; a subsidiary of Centum seeks to recruit an Investment Manager. This position has oversight and direction of the global investment portfolio, including investment approach and quality control.
This position has oversight and direction of the global investment portfolio, including investment approach and quality control; also chairs Nabo’s investment council. The incumbent will be responsible for fundraising and client relationship management responsibilities working with the MD and Business Development team. The incumbent will also take charge of the continued development of investment processes at Nabo including building teams to venture into new capabilities, management and development of a team of investment professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in Financial Economics, Financial Engineering, Finance, Actuarial Science or related (an aptitude for numbers is a must for candidates with a non-finance background)
- Enrolled in or pursuing a related professional course and/or exams (CFA, ACCA, CAIA, CQF)
- Fluency in Excel spreadsheets
- Minimum 6 years in a similar role/industry
- Hands on experience in Fund set up and management
- Excellent customer relationship management
- Experience in investing in Africa
- Excellent team leadership