Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- The Bowling mechanics will be reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- The bowling mechanics should provides regular feedback to the management and team members on areas that need improvement
- Will be responsible for training respective employees motivate, and empower them to deliver total customer satisfaction
- To perform maintenance and repairs on bowling equipment as scheduled.
- Ensures their station is neat, clean, and organized.
- Make sure that the use of systems and procedures maintain the company standards
Routine snap checks on the system, testing, monitoring, reporting and filing.
- Costs analysis, be able to do repair vs replacement costs implications
- Mechanical/electrical/IT technicians
- Similar experience in this position will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you think you qualify for this position send your C.V to email@example.com