Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Reporting to the Recreation Manager the suitable candidate must be a dynamic leader who can prove excellence in service delivery.
- Facility Supervisor will be in charge of supervising employees at Pins Entertainment to ensure quality services are given in all departments including the Kids facility, restaurant, bar area and other recreation activities.
- This role is responsible for achieving a seamless member and guest experience by maintaining company service standards and achieving the reaction centre’s goals are achieved.
- Oversee all recreation activities including bowling,pool, and kids play area
- Ensure operations at the Restaurant and Bar area are running seamlessly
- Responsible for record keeping and filing
Managing staff shift scheduling and leave days
In-charge of comp management to ensure all information is accurate and machines are functional
- Proper stock /inventory management
- You will be responsible for office administration duties
- Assist in managing purchases and supplies
Offer Office administration services as well as ensure security services are rendered
- Responsible for maintaining good customer relations
- Degree or Diploma in Recreation and Leisure Management or related studies.
- Previous Experience in a supervisory position
How to Apply
If you think you qualify for this position send your C.V to email@example.com