Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Section / Unit: Yamalube and Parts
Reports to: After Sales Manager
Work Station: Headquarter / Branch
Direct Reports: N/A
Indirect Reports: N/A
Job Purpose: The Field Sales Executive Yamalube and Network position recruits, develops, and manages the performance of yamalube and parts dealers (2s set ups) against set targets to ensure the achievement of field yamalube and parts sales targets.
Main Responsibilities of the Job
- Identify and recruit prospective dealers to ensure achievement of Yamalube and parts targets in view of yamalube and parts network expansion and business growth
- Conduct regular visits in the regions in order to monitor progress on pre agreed action plans and adherence to the TKEN standards
- Implement yamalube and parts network sales strategies to increase sales across various regions in the country.
- Monitor yamalube and parts network performance and provide support in view of market expansion and business growth
- Provide advice on 2s network infrastructure to reflect approved company standards
- Gather and submit market intelligence with respect to yamalube and Yamaha parts
- Identify training needs and gaps at the yamalube and parts networks and recommend the appropriate training solutions to bridge the gaps
- Monitor and report on TKEN dealer compliance with dealer agreements to ensure any deviations are attended to in a timely manner
- Serve as a liaison to yamalube and parts network in order to identify and provide additional resources and maximize dealer profitability
- Brand the yamalube and parts networks/shops in accordance with TKEN/YMC vi manual to increase visibility and awareness
- Conduct periodic activations at the dealer/network outlets to increase awareness and business growth
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Minimum level of academic and professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role
- Bachelor’s degree in automotive engineering/marketing or other relevant field from a recognised institution
Minimum level of experience required to perform effectively in the role
- 4 years working experience in Sales/service/parts in the automotive industry or other relevant field
- Dealer Staff
- Government & County officials
- Yamaha Motors Corporation Japan
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Dealer Management
- Computer literacy
- Budgeting knowledge
- Commercial knowledge
- Sales management
- Report Writing skills
- Presentation skills
- Innovation – Ability to come up with new and better ways of working to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Time Management – Ability to use time effectively and efficiently
- Drive for results – Aware of their roles and responsibility and can be counted on to meet and exceed goals
- Interpersonal skills – Ability to build rapport and constructive and effective relationships with colleagues and customers
- Customer focus – Establishes and maintains effective relationship with both internal and external customers, to gain their trust and respect
- Ethics and values – Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs, and in alignment with the TKEN values
- Integrity and trust – Trusted individual who can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidence, admits mistakes, doesn’t misrepresent themselves for personal gain
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements, kindly forward your application enclosing a detailed word version of your curriculum vitae together with a cover letter by 20th March 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate Field Sales Executive – Yamalube and Network as the header of your email.
We are an equal opportunity employer.