Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Section / Unit: N/A
Reports to: Sales Planning Manager
Work Station: Head Office
Direct Reports: N/A
Indirect Reports: N/A
Job Purpose: The Sales Executive position is responsible for the achievement of the set sales targets in order to support the achievement of the Yamaha business targets.
Main Responsibilities of the Job
- Conduct regular field activations to boda bodaale stages in order to expand the customer and market base for the Yamaha products
- Prepare accurate quotations and sales reports as required including the daily sales activity, all touch cards and all touch list, as well as event reports, to assist track performance while in the field.
- Offer financing facilitation through sourcing, documentation and follow-up on finance applications for clients to enhance the achievement of sales targets, and for customer retention
- Coordinate and follow through on marketing activities and after sales issues that arise after delivery of units to clients for enhanced customer satisfaction and retention
- Gather market information on a regular basis on other Yamaha competitors to assist in planning and decision making
- Participate in marketing activities to promote Yamaha products and product awareness for market expansion as well as acquisition of new customers
- Conduct product demonstration to prospective customers
- Organise for B2C field activities and display in rider`s event as per the calendar
- Generate Field reports on market intelligence 0n what competition is doing in the market.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Minimum level of academic and professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role
- Degree in Sales and marketing or other relevant discipline from a recognised institution
Minimum level of experience required to perform effectively in the role
- 3 years’ working experience in sales in the automotive industry
- Administration department
- Finance department
- Marketing department
- After sales department
- Production department
- Financial institutions [Banks. SACCOS, MFIs]
- National/County Government officials
- Driving Licence/Experience
- Computer Knowledge
- Report Writing skills
- Presentation skills
- Innovation – Ability to come up with new and better ways of working to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Time Management – Ability to use time effectively and efficiently
- Drive for results – Aware of their roles and responsibility and can be counted on to meet and exceed goals
- Interpersonal skills – Ability to build rapport and constructive and effective relationships with colleagues and customers
- Customer focus – Establishes and maintains effective relationship with both internal and external customers, to gain their trust and respect
- Ethics and values – Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs, and in alignment with the TKEN values
- Integrity and trust – Trusted individual who can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidence, admits mistakes, doesn’t misrepresent themselves for personal gain
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements, kindly forward your application enclosing a detailed word version of your curriculum vitae together with a cover letter by 20th March 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate Sales Executive – Boda Boda and B2C as the header of your email.
We are an equal opportunity employer.