Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CHS Institute Ltd. is currently sourcing for high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant serving Machakos, Mwingi and Kitui counties
Reporting to Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, the Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant based in key population (KP) Dices will be tasked to ensure accurate and complete documentation of registers, Data quality audit, regular reporting and collection of monthly and quarterly data reports at Dice level.
- Support DiCES’s to manage, maintain and organize client’s medical records.
- Mentor other DiCE healthcare care workers on documentation, filling of the client’s patient cards and registers, reporting and basic data analysis.
- Prepare KP reports and process through MOH DHIS2, CHS reporting information system (CRIS) and 3PM.
- Assist in weekly, monthly and quarterly data collection as per specified KP reporting indicator requirements. The data is further transferred to a customized data collection tool for various programmatic areas
- Conduct data quality audit using specific data audit tools like paper based DQA, EMR DQAs, and data variation analysis tracking logs.
- Support MOH reporting system (DHIS) through quality audit of KP reports in respective Dices by comparing report entered with physical report and flag the anomalies.
- Effectively communicate to KP program supporting team on matters relating to M&E needs and reporting tools requirement.
- Report through writing all M&E activities carried out in the Dices and generate a list of action items that require program interventions and support.
- Ensure M&E standards operation procedures (SOPs) are accessible and well maintained.
- Ensure monthly updates of progress wallcharts and documenting progress on various quality improvement run charts.
- Diploma in Health Records and Informations or any other related discipline, a bachelor’s degree in health records information or related fields is an added advantage
- Training in Monitoring and evaluation will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in health record management and data processing.
- Computer literate; proficiency in the use Ms-excel, Ms-Access, Ms-Word, Ms-Power-Point
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV as one document stating the current and expected salary, contact details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the subject title: CHS INSTITUTE/HR/MEA/001/2020 by 5.00 PM March 31, 2020.CHS Institute Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.