Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Closing Date: 2020/04/01
Reference Number: CCB200325-5
Job Title: Stock Manager
Function: Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution
Company: Nairobi Bottlers
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Country: Kenya
Location – Province: Other – Non-South African Location
Location – Town / City: Nairobi
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective control of stock in such a way that all stock transactions are accounted for, and that the system inventory levels reflect the physical inventory in the warehouse, and customer accounts reflect physical stock delivered. They will also be responsible for effectively implementing all logistics processes in support of productivity and waste reduction and leading the entire stock team
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Leads all daily stock management tasks, lead the stock management team to ensure
• The daily reconciliation of all movements take place by the Stock office, ensuring the stock on hand and stock on floor are in sync including PD, SD, 3rd party suppliers and Production.
• Effective Chep pallet management is in place, and that Chep cost in terms of holding days and losses are managed down.
• Effective Own Pallet management as per SOP and asset care principles.
• The accurate daily write off requirements are met in terms of breakages, salvages, destruction and trade replacements.
• Custodian of Internal Financial Controls governance within the Operation, and resolution of areas as per internal audit reports .
2. Leads the settlement to ensure effective post route settlement processes in place
• Ensure the required post route settlement process is in place, including POD management and scanning, resolution of customer queries and the required route settlement corrections.
3. Leads the implementation and evaluation of processes in the Operation
• The effective implementation of process Standard Operating Practices, aligned with SOP’s and adherence to the process compliance criteria
• Identification of operational gaps in adhering to SOP’s and implementation of corrective plans to ensure compliance.
4. Leads all monthly waste reporting
• Detailed monthly analysis and reporting of all accountable and unaccountable waste, including breakages, destruction, in-transit losses and unaccountable stock losses.
• Implementation of effective corrective action plans for non-conforming areas.
5. Influencing of OMG suppliers with regards to matters impacting on effective stock management
• Engagement with suppliers such as security and the sorting functions with regards to areas of non-compliance that negatively impact stock management and that do not comply to the standard.
6. People management manage team and own performance
• Manage own performance.
• Continuous on-the-job training, coaching, counselling and support for team members.
• Management of resources to ensure meeting of operational requirements in terms of work hours and days of the week.
• Planning and managing of change within the organization.
• Effective team meetings and active resolution of issues encountered.
• Provision of clear direction and communication of KPI’s and achievement against KPI’s.
• Effective stakeholder engagement and communication.
• Maintain a healthy industrial relations climate.
• Administer conditions of employment for the team. • Facilitate effective team work, and create an environment for a high-performing team.
• Maintain health, safety and environment HSE standards.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business or Supply Chain
• CPIM, CPSM, or CSCP certification is an added advantage Experience
• 6 years in Supply chain in an FMCG Environment with 3 years at a leadership level
Click below to apply