Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Summary of Key responsibilities;
- Developing and Improving Customer Service Procedures, Policies and Standards for the customer service department and the company.
- Providing leadership to Customer Service staff.
- Providing help to customers using the company’s products and services.
- Conducting customer surveys to measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
- Managing customer relationships.
- Handling telephone, email, letter and face-to-face inquiries from customers.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems which may be complex or long-standing, that have been escalated by customer service analysts.
- Analyzing reports and other data to determine the level of customer service the company is providing.
- Providing management reports on customer service.
- Liaising with business and technical teams on the company’s services and keep up to date with changes.
- Providing required training to staff to deliver a high stand of customer service.
- Providing management with recommendations on the strategic plans for customer service.
- Ensuring communication between all the company departments is maintained effectively in order to ensure quality services.
- Degree in Business Administration or Business Management from a recognized University.
- 5 years’ Customer Service Management experience in a fast pace IT/Financial/Corporate environment.
- Good listening skills for effective communication.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact, and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must have good presentation/customer –facing skills including writing skills.
- Good Problem-solving skills.
- Organization and planning skills to develop customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Creative thinking to able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards.
- Proactive with abilities to engage with other professionals at different levels.
- Motivation skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants.
Candidates best fit for the role are required to submit an Application letter & Updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st March 2020.