Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The project coordination and communication specialist will ensure that planned activities are not only effectively implemented, but also presented to the region and the stakeholders in a timely, accurate and appealing fashion. The PC shall coordinate implementation of TRASE project activities and the TRASE communication plan in the 5 EAC partner states of Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda, working closely with the Chief of Party, the Sanitary and Phytosanitary Advisors and the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager to facilitate well-coordinated national and regional activities, whilst ensuring effective communication channels are maintained at all operational levels.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree in a relevant field (Communications, Media Studies, Public Relations, Journalism, Law, Marketing, etc)
- At least five years’ experience undertaking coordination and communication related functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, infographics and related business and communication tools.
- Content writing experience for all media platforms and social media and networking expertise.
- Experience in coordinating multi-country operations preferably in International Governmental or non-Governmental organisations