Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Role Responsibilities
- Ensure quality of client acquisition, identify prospect and convert in line with Bank’s appetite and Commercial Banking’s strategy
- Leverage on SCB’s unique network and full franchise across Africa and China to capture more Chinese investors into Africa and facilitate the expansion of these investments across Africa
- Ensure quality of the sales pitch and lead them with the clients
- Work with Credit Analyst and obtain all pre-deal clearances.
- Manage a healthy pipeline and also a record of client calls and discussions
- Oversee ARM to ensure smooth on-boarding of client after thorough completion of documentation and other processes.
- Senior client calling and briefing on a regular basis for account maintenance and deal negotiation. Also engage senior internal stakeholders for marketing, credit and any other pertinent issues.
Client on-boarding & deal execution
- Work with Customer Due Diligence team to ensure proper completion of due diligence requirements.
- Work closely with CA, product partners, and analyze a) wallet size b) determine appropriateness of the product and c) work out a comprehensive account plan from a one-bank perspective
- Successfully negotiate and close out pricing and other deal dynamics with client
- Oversee the quality & turnaround of credit proposal and ensure faster delivery. Work with CA for resolving Credit queries.
- Oversee the ARM to ensure all documentation and security creation are completed on time to ensure smooth execution of transaction.
- Liaising with Legal/external counsel in preparation and execution of non standard complex transactions along with product partners.
Account Management & portfolio quality
- Work close with product team in delivering cash management solutions and migrating clients to digital channels
- Oversee the service quality and turnaround of service requests from clients and ensure faster delivery
- Along with the product partner, push for line utilization of complex and structured transactions. Oversee the ARM in ensuring high utilization of regular facilities.
- Work with the CA and ARM to ensure discipline and quality in portfolio against timeline
- Review and monitor the client profitability to ensure there are no revenue leakages.
- Work close with CA and ARM to make sure the credit files are complete and up to date
- Attend various internal or external sales/ non sales meetings and convene the consortium meetings where we are the lead bank
- Overall responsible and accountable for the credit quality of the assigned/acquired portfolio.
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’ efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers.
- Provides feedback to management and internal departments regarding customer service quality, product issues, customer complaints etc
Our Ideal Candidate
- Business or accounting related degree.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in banking as a RM.
- Experience in team management preferred
- Strong analytic and marketing skills, the ability to interpret complex financial information.
- A good understanding of the general, economic, political and business environment of the region.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal in both Chinese and English) and negotiation skills.