Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Are you ready to be part of a fast-growing business that is revolutionizing how low-middle income customers access quality goods at affordable prices? Copia Global is looking for an outstanding Inside Sales Manager who will set up and rapidly grow our outbound tele-sales channel which works with our Agents to grow their revenue and income.
Copia brings all consumers a high-quality shopping service regardless of their income level, access to technology or location. Using digital technology, a network of Agents who operate as ordering and delivery points and an internally managed world-class fulfillment and delivery system, we are opening up distribution to hundreds of millions of the world’s population who cannot conveniently access affordable goods.
Reporting to the VP Sales and working closely with the Field Sales Managers, you will be fully accountable for revenue generation from the outbound call center team. Copia manages more than 5000 Agents and is rapidly growing this number. Your team will work with these Agents to drive revenue growth through regular structured outbound calls. This role will be creating a new department and you will initially be working with a very small and young team, however we expect this team to grow rapidly. Specifically, you will:
• Generate revenue as targeted
• Play a critical role in Agent Development and Retention
• Consistently achieve required productivity/efficiency KPI’s such as Calls/Agent and Results/Call
• Work with Field Sales Managers to align the two work streams of field visits and outbound calls to ensure a coordinated, structured approach to Agent development.
• Create appropriate targets and metrics for the outbound team and ensure that these are met.
• Work with Tech and Analytics to develop automated reports that ensure we are calling the right Agents about the right things.
• Work closely with the Customer Care Manager to align on inbound and Customer calls and phone/ticketing technology and functionality.
• You have 7+ years’ experience in contact centers, most specifically in an outbound tele-sales environment.
• You have a proven track-record in selecting, training, coaching and developing contact center associates to generate revenue and you are clear on the metrics, KPI’s, technology and processes that are required.
• You can think strategically to identify issues that are holding sales back and work effectively across an organization and with your team to quickly address these issues.
• You operate with a sense of urgency – every single day.
• You thrive in entrepreneurial environments where you have considerable scope to shape programs and work effectively without supervision. You have a strong focus on “creation” – ideally having grown a small team to significant scale.
• At the end of the day, you know that results are all that matter – and that’s what you strive for – day in, day out.