Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Locations: Nairobi, Nairobi Job Function: Compliance and Control Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20174724
The Compliance AML KYC Intermediate Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to develop and manage a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
- Responsible for various aspects of risk and control, include but are not limited to Information Security, Continuation of Business and Records Management
- Conduct analysis of risk and associated controls to identify root cause and collaborate with peers and management to report findings with solutions to mitigate risk/control issues
- Provide support to business managers and product staff
- Partner with peers and management on various activities, including developing and executing business plans within area of responsibility, developing compliance guidelines and completing monthly, quarterly, and other periodic risk & control reporting to be used for various forums
- Interface with internal and external teams to provide guidance and subject matter expertise, as needed
- Interface with Internal Audit (IA) and external audit to provide input on situations that create risk and legal liabilities for Citi
- Oversee situations that create risk and legal liabilities for Citi
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to make effective and timely decisions
- Consistently able to anticipate and respond to customer/business needs
- Demonstrated ability to build and cultivate partnerships across business regions
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.