Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position can be posted in any IRC location across the world.Strong Supply Chain support is a key to the success and delivery of quality programs. IRC defines Supply Chain as those systems and support functions necessary to implement programs effectively, inclusive of planning, procurement, logistics, inventory management, asset management and fleet management.
The Senior Director, GSC Operations, in close collaboration with global and regional leadership, program teams, CRRD and RAI supply chain operations and Global Supply Chain based in NY, will focus on developing and supporting a high standard of Supply Chain excellence for program delivery.
- Responsible for successful completion of projects (grants, contracts) with annual value of $800mm and growing, approximately half of which is supply chain spend. Responsibilities include instituting organization wide practices that ensure required planning, information sharing, management and staff support to execute projects successfully
- Develop global processes with the grants unit for projects at the proposal stage to influence proposal development to include accurate budget, staffing and other supply chain requirements
- Develop a data and metric focused operations culture that leverages standardized reporting to gauge operational health and project delivery success for decision making among project stakeholders
- Lead innovation with Business Development efforts globally to address infrastructure and other operational funding gaps
- Collaborate with senior CRRD, RAI and HQ leadership to agree on operational priorities
- Lead the implementation of Integra across 22 RAI and 200+ CRRD offices
- Develop and restructure as appropriate to achieve the optimal global support structure to meet RAI and CRRD support needs accounting for growing CRRD and RAI operations with limited to no growth in GSC staffing
- Ensure GSC operations are managed with proper fraud controls and that staff globally are trained in required competencies. Develop a metric and data focused fraud controls plan with ECU.
- Lead changes and other improvements to supply chain controls required for donor compliance, fraud prevention and to ensure IRC receives value for money in procurement activities
- Develop effective partnerships with global, regional and country stakeholders to plan for future requirements and develop proactive supply chain strategies that meet evolving donor and geopolitical realities
- Plan and execute team capacity building opportunities tailored to individual’s development plans including professional development, women’s professional development and building a gender equitable unit
- Lead the prioritization, thorough design and implementation including robust change management for all global initiatives
- Lead improvement of supply planning as a functional discipline and that it accounts for speed, cost and reliability and take advantage of favorable customs schemes
- Support regional management teams in developing mitigation plans to address procurement controls weaknesses
- Lead the unique requirement of the pharmaceutical supply chain and lead the cross-functional team of multi-discipline supply chain and health staff that meets GDP and WHO standards for quality, assured supply including temperature controlled and cold chain goods
- Responsible for ensuring the emergency responses are supported with proper staffing and effective collaboration to develop supply requirements and rapid response
- Minimum 15 years of experience with demonstrated success as a Supply Chain leader across all disciplines within supply chain including planning, procurement and logistics
- Expertise in managing a pharmaceutical (including cold-chain) supply chain network from supplier to dispensary
- Knowledge and experience in delivering Cash programming
- Experience managing teams remotely
- Effectively manages ambiguity
- Must have proven project management skills and experience, excellent communication skills, the ability to analyze and resolve complex issues, and team building experience
- Requires a demonstrated record of initiative, problem solving, and change management
- C-Level presentation skills, negotiation and relationship skills
- Strong collaborator and influencer with effective interpersonal and analytical skills who is able to work seamlessly across countries, cultures, and organizational units
- Able to work effectively in a highly matrixed structure
- Excellent training, leadership development and coaching ability
- Ability to travel as needed
- English and French language skills
Working Environment:Standard office work environment. Travel approximately 25%
Click below to apply