Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- MORTUARY ATTENDANTS (5 POSTS)
Terms of Service: One (1) year contract
Salary: KShs. 20,000/=
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving of dead bodies from wards, public and police and delivering same to relatives/parents/police;
- Wrapping in mortuary sheets, labelling and storing of dead bodies in the Cold room of the mortuary;
- Keeping of appropriate registers for receipt and delivery of dead bodies at the mortuary;
- Washing, cleaning and disinfecting of mortuary equipment and instruments after postmortem examinations;
- Embalming of bodies whenever required;
- Delivering of dead bodies after autopsies to relatives/parents/police
- Placing of dead bodies from wards and after autopsies in appropriate coffins whenever required.
- Assisting in postmortems
- Proper cleanliness and upkeep of the Mortuary, cold room equipment, instrument;
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Relevant training from a recognized institute
- Training in embalming will be added advantage
- Minimum experience 2 years
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
- Candidates should attach ONLY relevant professional certificates, National Identity Card, professional registration card and practice licence where necessary.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity Cards, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications via email to: email@example.com in the format;
- Position applied for as the mail subject
- Attach a zipped folder with the Application Letter, CV and other Relevant testimonials as outlined in roman (i) above.
so as to reach the undersigned on or before Friday 17th April, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
The Ag. Secretary/CEO
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300