Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- NURSING OFFICERS: (3 POSTS)
Terms of Service: One (1) year contract
Salary: KShs. 45,000/=
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing holistic care by carrying out risk identification and assessment of an individual throughout the lifespan
- Performing a comprehensive physical examination within various settings;
- Assessing, formulating, planning and implementing evidence-based nursing care for client/patient;
- Creating and maintaining a safe nursing care environment for client/patient;
- Carrying out patient audits to improve client/patient care;
- Collaborating and maintaining effective working relationships among interdisciplinary teams to support client/patient and their families;
- Carrying out therapeutic communication with the patient/client;
- Conducting community health risk assessment and providing outcome based interventions;
- Documenting interventions and nursing outcomes;
- Participating in quality improvement and quality assurance procedures;
- Diagnosing common health conditions and recommending necessary interventions
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a holder of Bachelor’s Degree in either Nursing or Midwifery from a recognized institution;
- Be a member of Nursing Council of Kenya
- Possess a valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer applications skills from a recognized institution
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
- Candidates should attach ONLY relevant professional certificates, National Identity Card, professional registration card and practice licence where necessary.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity Cards, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications via email to: email@example.com in the format;
- Position applied for as the mail subject
- Attach a zipped folder with the Application Letter, CV and other Relevant testimonials as outlined in roman (i) above.
so as to reach the undersigned on or before Friday 17th April, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
The Ag. Secretary/CEO
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300