Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AMI is on the front lines of the Coronavirus response providing critical services. Around the globe, we are working with international organizations and sovereign governments to combat the virus with talented staff and committed professionals.
AMI provides medical services to international aid organizations, humanitarian concerns, the private sector and government agencies in a wide range of remote and challenging environments. We have a large presence in North, East and West Africa as well as the Middle East. The services we provide range from primary and emergency care, aeromedical evacuation and crisis response to medical supply chain management, procurement, and hospital staffing and management. We have a well-compensated opportunity for Accounts Clerk interested in delivering care in a region of pressing need and boundless opportunity. AMI covers visa costs, flights, and accommodation.
- Calculate and send invoices to clients
- Perform credit checks on new clients and partners
- Match invoices to purchase orders
- Calculate and enter expenditures
- Reconcile bank statements with the general ledger
- Practice effective customer relationship techniques
- Associate degree in Accounting or related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in QuickBooks
- Must be able to understand and communicate in English
- The contract for 12 months with 6 months rotations
- Number of Jobs: 2
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Apply for this position: https://ami.applytojob.com or send your resume/CV with required documents to careers email firstname.lastname@example.org and write in the subject: COVID19 Kenya_Accounts Clerk
Note- This position is CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD