Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting To: Retail Director
Overall Job Purpose
The Principal Officer will be responsible for running the subsidiary as an independent strategic business unit contributing to the overall objectives of the HF Group.
- Prepare and present monthly activity reports and ensure its effectiveness in meeting of the overall Agency‘s strategy.
- Establish and maintain strict adherence to set compliance timelines and implementation of guidelines.
- Implement all strategies and policies so as to achieve the Agency’s objectives.
- Ensure premium is collected and remitted to the various underwriters.
- Design and see the implementation of marketing strategies and prospects for new business to meet Agency targets.
- Achieve set sales targets for the subsidiary.
- To oversee all the activities of the subsidiary and ensure safe keeping of Agency’s assets, equipment, and cash.
- Manage risk by ensuring company’s governance and accountability policies are implemented.
- Supervise and monitor issuance of policy documents, certificates and renewal information to clients.
- Develop and oversee implementation of internal procedures and processes for efficient use of resources.
- Oversee business Growth Strategies through marketing integration to support growth and ensure business retention.
- Institute debt reduction mechanisms to safeguard the business from future debt accumulation.
- Ensure brand Re-positioning and visibility.
- Manage day to day relationships with the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA).
- Handle relationship building and customer satisfaction to ensure customer retention.
- Balancing business mix portfolio for improved risk mitigation and profitability.
- Put together the company profile, identified and aligned for complete automation all key underwriting, financial and operational functions.
- Supervise, mentor, coach and develop direct reports.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A University degree with a bias in business, marketing or insurance.
- Be a holder of full ACII qualifications.
- A Master’s degree in a business related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 10years experience with at least 5 years’ experience in a senior position in the insurance industry.
- In-depth knowledge and strong business networks.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Selling and Negotiation skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Analytical Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Demonstrated high perfromance.
- Strategic focus with Business Acumen
- Team Work and Interpersonal skills,
- Demonstrated leadership skills and result oriented.
- Demonstrate Integrity and Professionalism,
- Good communication Skills both written and Verbal
Application Deadline 25th April,2020