Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The holder of this position will be responsible for undertaking a research project that seeks to integrate Female Genital Schistosomiasis health education and services into an established peer led HIV prevention program. This study aims to contribute to longer-term integration of FGS and HIV into the broader health systems response for women and girls’ health. The research will look at the specific context in Homa bay County to develop FGS messaging and integrate it into existing HIV services. The holder of this position will be responsible for implementing the study by leading in data collection, data management, analysis and reporting, documenting research processes and manuscript writing. The Research Officer will supervise a team of research assistants.
· MA/MSc in a relevant subjects such as Social Science (related to health), Public Health or Epidemiology. A PhD holders or candidates – in the above fields – will have an added advantage
· At least 3 years of health research experience in collecting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative research data. The candidate must have managed research teams
· Experience in peer-reviewed publishing in reputable journals will be an advantage.
· Experience in working with Ministry/Departments of Health at national and county level is an added advantage
· Candidate should be familiar with health system structures at national and county level
· Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft applications and software for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
· Excellent writing and communication skills
Terms of Employment:
This will be a One (1) year contract as per the LVCT Health scheme of service. The candidate will be on probation for the first three (3) months. Compensation for this position is negotiable within a relevant grade, based on educational levels, relevant experience and demonstrated competency. Remunerations is based on the LVCT Health.
Further details can be obtained from https://lvcthealth.org/get-involved/work-with-us . Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their letters of application, curriculum vitae along with contacts of three referees, salary history and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org . Clearly indicate the position applied for, reference number in the subject line. Applications should reach us NOT later than April 30 2020.
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
LVCT Health is an equal opportunity employer.
LVCT Health does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application or interview meeting). LVCT Health does not ask for information on applicants’ bank accounts either.