Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
No of Positions: Seven Hundred (700) Posts
Salary Scale : Ksh.16,890 – Ksh.20,600 p.m.
Terms of Service: Three (3) years Contract (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance)
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean Grade D Plus ( D+);
- be aged between eighteen (18) and twenty-six (26) years;
- be in possession of a Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service; and
- be physically and mentally fit.
Duties and responsibilities
This is the entry grade for this cadre.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- enforcing laws, policies, standards, regulations and procedures in the area of jurisdiction;
- collaborating with relevant agencies in performance of work;
- assisting police or any other authority in investigation of violation of laws;
- identifying areas of violation and preparing reports;
- maintaining records relating to enforcement activities; and
- undertaking any other duties relating to enforcement work.
NOTE: Enforcement Personnel may progress to higher grades (i.e from Enforcement Constable CSG 14 and Enforcement Officer II CSG 11 up to Director, Enforcement CSG 4) within the Career structure for the Cadre subject to exemplary performance:
How to Apply
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
- THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 19th May, 2020 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time).