Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible for 2G/3G and 4G planning and optimization of GSM, UMTS, LTE .The role holder is responsible for overseeing the design, deployment, and optimization of wireless telecommunications networks.
- Analyzing the NE logs, carrying out Database Audits, Troubleshooting and solving of arising core network elements faults
- Solving of core network faults assigned through NOC, as well as incidents escalated from customer facing teams
- Providing workable and permanent technical solutions to reduce the downtime and repeat core network failures.
- Schedule and manage Preventive Maintenance tasks as per laid down standards.
- Track and monitor Network and Service KPIs to ensure delivery as per SLAs.
- Installation, Integration and acceptance of data center network elements
- Making configuration changes on Network elements S/W upgrades.
- Provisioning of new core network Services
- Keeping a log of all changes carried out on site
- Ensuring maintenance and support documentation are collected and properly store at the commissioning of a system.
- Carry out Audits and keep records on assets hoMonitor and analyse the GSM/WCDMA/HSPA/LTE Radio Network Statistics on daily basis. Achieve & maintain the Radio Network Performance as per the contracted OSS KPIs(Accessibility, Availability, Retainability Mobility & Service Integrity) within company set thresholds.
- Respond to all customer complaints within stipulated SLA. Address coverage and capacity complaints from customer by providing implementable solutions and ensuring closure as per SLA.
- Continuously conduct consistency checks on radio parameters and daily execute corrections with the RNO guidelines.
- Analyse drive test reports including benchmarking reports and implement optimization recommendations suggested.
- Identify pockets of poor network quality and suggest resolutions for clearing interference ad KPI degradations.
- Perform radio site surveys, site candidate evaluation/selection and link budget planning for both new radio site integration and radio site relocation
- Use specialised propagation modelling tools to conduct coverage planning, capacity planning, interference analysis and optimisation.
- Carry out optimization techniques for optimal site/cluster performance.
- Define and/or adapt processes and procedures for RF engineering tasks.
- BSC in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication, ICT or related course
- At least 3 years of experience in RAN Network planning and optimization of which should be directly with ZTE and /Huawei
- Advance certifications in IT/T related courses is an added advantage.
- Other training certifications required:- First Aid, Fire Safety, OSH, Medical Fitness.
Skills and Knowledge
- Must have worked with Huawei/Erickson/Nokia RAN equipment.
- Proven experience in the use of u200/PRS/NETNUME MAPINFO/ACTIX/NEMO, and planet planning tool.
- Through knowledge of RAN features/Roadmaps/Equipment lifecycles.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications mentioned above are encouraged to apply by sending an updated CV and Soft Copies of the certifications to email@example.com clearly indicating the Job Position in the SUBJECT line not later than 30th April 2020