Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Group CPSB 02
Department of Health Services
The County Chief Officer shall be the authorized person in the exercise of delegated power and shall be responsible to the respective County Executive Member.
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of either an MBChB Degree from a recognized institution;
- Possession of a Management Master’s degree in will be an added advantage;
- Have vast knowledge and experience of not less than five (5) years in a managerial position;
- Be conversant with the Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws;
- Demonstrate through understanding of county development objectives and vision 2030;
- Be a strategic thinker and result oriented;
- Have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Have capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines;
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity;
- Satisfies the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution;
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in Article 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya;
- Be computer literate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General administration and coordination of the respective County Department;
- Initiating, developing and implementing policies and sector plans;
- Formulating and implementing effective programs to attain County’s vision and sector goals;
- Developing and implementing Departmental strategic plans;
- Promoting and Ensuring compliance with National values and Principles of good governance as outlined in Article 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya;
- Determining, managing and developing department’s workforce including implementation and monitoring of performance management systems;
- Overseeing management of finances, preparation of budget estimates, annual work plans and programmes;
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to download and complete our employment application form. Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. All the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the application form in our website.
- Forward your duly completed application form (in excel format) to email@example.com.
- The Board will NOT accept any hand delivered or postal applications, ALL applications are strictly through the email provided.
- In addition, CLICK HERE to fill an online aplication form.
- Only short listed and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Short listed candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
The Shortlisted candidates shall also be required to produce valid clearance documents from;
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Credit Reference Bureau
The County Public Service Board is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans.
People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications so as to reach the undersigned on or before 11th May, 2020 at 5.00 pm.
County Public Service Board
County Government of Kiambu
P.O Box 2362-00900