Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Reference Number: MNS/HR/01/2020
Job Grade: MW 7
The Electrical and Telecommunication Technician will report to Senior Administration Officer.
Job Purpose: Responsible for maintenance of electrical and telecommunication systems and equipment of Mwalimu Towers building and all other Mwalimu National Sacco premises.
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Ensuring that all electrical installations are well maintained and operating smoothly.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of all maintenance issues raised on the Society’s generators, UPSs, CCTV, security and fire intruder alarms and access systems among others.
- Ensuring proper maintenance, servicing and timely resolution of the reported technical malfunctioning of the Society’s ultramodern data centre.
- Monitoring and proper maintenance the Society’s conference auditorium technical installations.
- Contracts management and performance reviews of the outsourced technical service providers.
- Carrying up minor repairs of electrical works and telephone services.
- Ensuring that payments and reconciliations of all utility bills and maintenance invoices.
- Sensitizing staff on power conservation techniques.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management from time to time.
Key qualifications, knowledge and experience required
For appointment to this grade, the candidate must have the following qualifications: –
- Higher Diploma in Electrical and electronic engineering.
- Specialised training in telecommunication will be an added advantage.
- At least 4 years’ relevant working experience in electrical engineering field.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong organization and negotiation skills.
- Creative, ambitious, self-driven and results-oriented with an understanding of performance driven business.
Skills and Competencies:
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- A candidate must be a person of integrity and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and
- Demonstrate high ethical standards.
How to Apply
Interested persons are invited to send their application letters, updated CV, copies of academic, professional certificates and testimonials to the undersigned on or before Friday, 22nd May 2020.
The Chief Executive Officer
Upper Hill, Hill Lane-Off Mara Road
P.O Box 62641-00200
City Square, Nairobi.
Or Email: email@example.com
N/B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mwalimu is an equal opportunity employer and shall not in its recruitment discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, ethnic origin, political affiliation, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability, health or social status.
Mwalimu National is regulated by SASRA.