Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
No of Positions: 450
Salary Scale: Ksh.30,170 – 40,060 p.m. (CSG – 11)
House Allowance: Ksh.4,200 – 10,000 p.m (depending on duty station)
Commuter Allowance: Ksh.4,000 p.m Leave Allowance: Ksh.4,000 (once yearly)
Medical Cover: As provided by the government
Terms of Service: Three (3) years Contract (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance)
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in any Social Science or equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya.
Duties and responsibilities
This is the entry and training grade for National Government Administrative Officers cadre. The officer at this level will work under guidance and supervision of a senior officer. Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
Field Administration Services
- overseeing implementation of National Government development projects in the area of jurisdiction;
- carrying out general administrative duties;
- coordinating disaster management;
- coordinating the maintenance of law and order;
- initiating peace building initiatives; ‘ identifying persons for national and civil registration;
- coordinating campaigns against drugs, alcohol and substance abuse; and
- ensuring security of Government property, assets, facilities and inventory.
Duties and responsibilities in a Ministry/Department headquarters include:
- general office administration;
- assisting in handling general public complaints;
- compiling returns, daily operational and incident reports;
- collecting and collating data for preparation of speech briefs and report writing; and
- updating biodata of administrative officers.
How to Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 2nd June 2020 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time).