Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The position will be based in Nairobi
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identify Sales products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Keep a track of Customer Registration Forms, this includes: Gathering information, checking if all documents meet the required parameters, update any information on the forms from time to time, file and keep accessible when required.
- Calling customers to get orders.
- Confirm customers cheque banking and follow up on cheques not received with the sales rep.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales, Basic computer skills
- Diploma or Degree in Sales & Marketing
- Certification in basic accounting and customer relationship.
- Skills in computer, SAP
- Experience needed 2 years
- Sales in tanks products is a must
- Ideal candidate is the one who is based in Nairobi
- Driver licensed will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Send CV to hr@ polytanksafrica.com