Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client, a leading betting and gaming company is seeking to recruit a highly talented and customer oriented professional to fill in the following position based at their Nairobi Office:
- Assist with knowledgeable support to customer requests across all products and channels
- Provide immediate and accurate response to customer contacts on social media, phone, e-mail and live chat
- Deliver first time resolution to customer requests up to authority and permission levels
- Create and constantly develop unique positive personal relationships with the client’s esteemed Customers
- Maintain customer profiling and communication database history for all the customers
- Ensure that customer transactions are completed accurately and timeously
- Promote other products and services where appropriate
- Active outbound calling to develop the lifetime value of the customer
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Diploma/ Degree in Marketing or any other relevant field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is a MUST
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent sporting knowledge particularly in football
- Possess a strong teamwork ethic
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Proficient in MS Office including e-mail, live chat and SMS communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
- Flexible in shifting schedule
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com clearly stating the position on the subject heading.
Indicate your current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.