Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client, a leading betting and gaming company is seeking to recruit a highly talented and customer oriented professional to fill in the following position based at their Nairobi Office:
- Handle and resolve customers’ issues via phones (inbound, outbound), emails and online chatting tools (including social chat)
- Provide commercial approach to the customer with outstanding capability to present promotions and brand information that aims at conversions and brand turnover
- Provide feedback and suggestions to immediate superior on issues and procedures pertaining to Customer Service
- Liaise closely with other CS, superiors and colleagues from other departments to meet departmental goals
- Provide answers and solutions to customers in a professional manner
- Acts as first line communication with customers
- Provide commercial approach to customers and present promotion and brand information aimed at conversions and brand turnover
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Diploma/ Degree in Marketing or any other relevant field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in English and Hindi is a MUST
- Must be Sports-oriented, especially with Football, Cricket and online gaming
- Must have good typing skills (at least 50 WPM).
- Excellent problem solving and people skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com clearly stating the position on the subject heading.
Indicate your current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.