Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Ready to build your career in the world of Forex & CFD trading? Read on.
First of all, we’re Pepperstone, a unique global fintech headquartered in Melbourne. We’ve achieved a lot in our short 9 years, and we’ve got ambitious plans from here. We are an online Forex and CFD broker. Here’s our website https://pepperstone.com/en
Our Account Manager – Kenya will be joining a talented team as one of the first points of contact for prospective Pepperstone clients. With our focus on continue building out our brand, you’ll be communicating with our clients via phone and email, building new and strengthening existing relationships. Your primary goals include converting warm leads by assisting our prospective clients in their account opening process, encouraging them to fund and begin trading. You’ll also manage the ongoing relationships with new clients for their first trades, by treating each client as the individual they are and providing custom solutions to overcome their unique challenges. Ultimately, your goal will be to promote our brand, increase conversions and provide exceptional value to clients.
As our Account Manager, you’ll also focus on retaining and growing Pepperstone’s most valuable clients, those generating significant revenue and delivering consistent trading volumes. You will help this group of clients with tailored solutions to help overcome individual trading challenges, promote various educational and functionality solutions and engage with traders. You will also be expected to provide general advice on the financial markets and discussions around trading strategies, risk management, and key market events. The goal is to increase the longevity and success of this segment of traders.
To thrive in this role, you’ll be a natural relationship-builder who has a background trading forex or other financial instruments. Your excellent communication skills will allow you to build a strong rapport with clients, influence their decision-making process and handle objections in a pleasant and helpful manner.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Building out relationships with warm leads and existing clients by providing exceptional client communication
- Contributing to the creation and implementation of Pepperstone Kenya’s acquisition growth strategy and achieving sales targets
- Effectively managing leads and leveraging Pepperstone’s tools and resourcing to assist in the conversion of clients
- Developing relationships through various channels with Pepperstone’s Premium Client Group to impact their longevity at volume thresholds
- Consistently securing premium client funding by demonstrating a clear point of difference in experience, market knowledge and personal focus over the competition
- Maintaining client interest in trading markets through regular dissemination of market analysis and trade opportunities
- Assisting in the planning and execution of client events where required
- Establishing strong relationships with the Pepperstone team locally and globally, collaborate with internal stakeholders to continuously improve the customer experience
- Ensuring compliance in everything you do and contributing to our strong compliance culture
Our ideal new team member possesses:
- 2-5 years’ experience in financial sales in Kenya
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or similar highly regarded
- CISI Accreditation (SICP Level 1 & 2)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including negotiation processes
- Strong relationship-building and customer service skills
- Sound decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Superior understanding of financial markets and knowledge of different trading strategies
- Willingness to commit to ongoing learning and development the ability to acquire new knowledge & skills quickly
- Proficient numerical ability; comfortable working with numbers
To really impress us you’ll have experience working with financial investments as a premium account manager or dealing with high net-worth clients and are experienced with MetaTrader 4 and cTrader software.
What’s it like working at Pepperstone?
We’re a nimble global company, we respond to changes in the markets quickly. This means we need to collaborate and communicate! You will be part of a wider passionate team, and whilst things may not always go to plan, we learn quickly and continually make progress. Oh, and we’re pretty good at achieving results and celebrating our success regularly.
You’ll build your career in a supportive environment, with a focus on results, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.
Please note you must have current working rights in Kenya to be considered for this position.
Please express your interest by applying through our Pepperstone Careers page as soon as possible!
Pepperstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer