Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Headquartered in European Union, Mogo Kenya is part of Mogo Finance Group which is one of the leading car financing institution operating in 17 countries and with over 1,000 employees globally. Wide geographical coverage makes MOGO unique in comparison to its competitors and diversifies revenue streams in delivering an integrated set of products in auto financing; leaseback loans, car financing and Boda-boda financing.
We are passionate, ready, and committed to playing an active role in providing our clients with the fastest and most convenient vehicle and leaseback products in the Kenyan market.
This could be your big break!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Interns to join our growing organization. In this crucial role, you will be responsible for a wide range of activities in Operations, Sales, and Marketing.
Mogo Kenya offers intensive 3 months internship program. We place your professional and personal development at the forefront of your internship, with technical and soft skill training underpinning your day-to-day job. As an intern, your growth will be further cemented by coaching, mentoring and participation with the wider international MOGO Finance group on an array of projects. Ultimately, you will gain extensive experience of working in international markets, consumer finance, sales and IT technologies and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
• Providing pro-active, accurate, detailed, and comprehensive
product presentation to clients.
• Enter customer information into Mogo IT system
• Process customer loan applications, ensuring quick loan
• Generating new sales using potential and existing customer
• Remain customer’s point of contact for all questions
• Prepare and submit reports to supervisor.
• Any other duty assigned
• Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
• Excellent computer skills
• Ability to adapt quickly and work independently.
• Fluent in English and Swahili
• Gross salary of Ksh. 15,000 plus Commission based on
• Friendly and dynamic work environment
• Opportunity of being absorbed as a permanent employee
after three months based on performance.
• Support from a professional international team
• Opportunity for personal development
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their application to email@example.com quoting the position in the subject line by 28th May 2020. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.