Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible to the Engineer I Quality Assurance/Productivity Planning the Engineering Technician III will be assigned the following duties:-
- Carrying out in-process checks, dimensional, orientation and profiles; and liaise with machine operators to ensure effective production processes required to deliver quality products.
- Installing, operating, inspecting, commissioning, testing and maintaining electrical, electronics and mechanical facilities
- Attend to dimensional and orientation checks of jigs and fixtures to zero tolerance.
- Confirming of machine parts, designed sizes and operational changes required to produce product identified.
- Inspecting and following up toensure calibration of all measuring instruments, equipment and machines are carried out as per the maintenance schedule.
- Record keeping and quality conformance to the ISO 9001:2015 procedures as mandated by the Quality Management System.
- Be a holder of High school certificate (KCSE Grade C)
- Craft certificate in Mechanical, Production or Manufacturing Engineering or
- Engineering Technician Certificate III preferably in Mechanical, Production or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Certificate in Computer Applications.
- Demonstrate capability in quality control & quality assurance, testing checks [NDT] and other applicable methods.
- Demonstrate ability to interpret and apply engineering drawings
- Ability to define engineering processes required to produce the required products.
- At least two (2) years relevant work experience as a machinist will be an automatic advantage.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants must comply with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenya Constitution 2010 and Article 232 on Values and Principles of the Public Service.
Applications to be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th June, 2020. Hard copies will not be accepted.
The Managing Director
Numerical Machining Complex,
KR Central Workshops off Bunyala Road
P. O. Box 70660 –00400
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted and canvassing of any sort shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Numerical Machining Complex is an equal opportunity employer.