Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Minimum age: 22 years old. Applicants must be nationals of or legal residents in the country of assignment.
Under the direct supervision of a Senior Officer, the UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
- To apply advanced clinical procedures for treating and preventing diseases, injuries, and other physical or mental
- To carry out clinical and /or surgical procedures, patient care procedures, medical protocols and testing procedures
- Participate in the development of clinical procedures for the department
- Make clinical decisions regarding work processes based on established guidelines
- Prioritize and organize clinical work to meet changing conditions and any other roles and responsibilities assigned from time to time
Required degree level:Technical/Vocational diploma
Must have at least a diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery from KMTC or other recognized training
Required experience:24 Months
- At least 2 years’ experience in relevant field
- Must be a Resident of the County
- Must be registered by the Clinical Officers Council.
- Must possess a valid practicing license from Clinical Officers Council.
- Knowledge of local language of the duty station will be preffered.
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- Kiswahili(Mandatory), Level – Fluent