Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
(JOB GRADE KFC 9)-JOB REF NO: KFC/HRA/DRIVER/2020-
No of Positions: 2
Reporting to the Administrative Officer, the Driver will be responsible for the provision of safe and timely transportation of authorized passengers as well as the good maintenance of the Commission’s vehicles. The officer will also be responsible for:
- Driving vehicles as authorized;
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicles;
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicles system;
- Updating and maintaining records and tools of vehicles;
- Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle;
- Overseeing safety of the passengers and or goods therein;
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle;
- Ensuring adherence to or observations of traffic laws; and
- Reporting any incidents to police and/or the office immediately they occur.
The successful candidate must:
- Have at least two (2) years relevant work experience;
- Have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D (plain) or equivalent qualification;
- Have Valid driving license free from any current endorsements and valid for any of the classes of vehicles which the officer is required to drive;
- Have Passed the Suitability Test for Drivers Grade I;
In addition to the qualifications set above, shortlisted candidates will be required to provide copies of clearance certificates/letters of good standing from the following;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Director of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
TERMS OF SERVICE
An attractive remunerative package, commensurate to qualifications, experience and responsibilities and in line with government guidelines will be offered to the successful applicant. The appointment for Director and Manager Positions will be on a Three (3) year contract renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your application to a sealed recruitment box at the reception of the Kenya Film Commission, 2nd Floor, Jumuia Place, Lenana Road, Kilimani, Nairobi or send scanned copies to recruit email@example.com so as to be received no later than 12th June 2020 at 5.00pm.
Applications must consist of application cover letter, detailed CV with three (3) referees contacts; Indicate your current position, current remuneration, expected remuneration, e-mail and day-time telephone contact, relevant Certificates and Testimonials; and copy of National ID/Passport to be addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Commission
Jumia Place II, 2nd Floor, Lenana Road
P.O. Box 76417- 00508
KFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, youth and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Applications without the relevant qualifications, copies of required documents will not be considered.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.