Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JG ‘N’ (1 POST)
- Advising building design teams on requirements for fire prevention and protection
- Ensuring compliance with fire safety standards
- Preparing estimates related to fire installation
- Supervision of installation and maintenance of fire equipment in public buildings, hospitals, conference centers and institutions
- Coordinating fire investigations and compiling reports
- Training of technical staff under him
- Coordinating of inspections of building to assess fire hazards and risk
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Relevant work experience of three (3) years
- Bachelors in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering or equivalent and relevant qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Be registered by Engineers Registration Board of Kenya
- Current Valid Annual Practicing License from the Engineers Registration Board of Kenya
- Corporate Membership with the Institute of Engineers of Kenya
- Attended a project and management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
Only shortlisted & successful candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 5th June, 2020 at 5.00p.m.addressed to:-
THE ACTING SECRETARY/CEO,
KISII COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O Box 1848- 40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off Kisii-Kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction.
This schedule is available on our website at www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER