Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Community Empowerment Officer is the front lines of the organization, deals directly with clients, recruiting members and marketing the loan product, ensuring prompt and complete collection of loans and seeing to it that the client increase their house hold income, generate savings, accumulate productive assets and provide employment to adult members of their household
POSITION AVAILABLE: WEST POKOT 5, ISIOLO 3
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Business development.
- Identify, initiate and manage strategic community partnerships that increase quality
- Represent Rafode at networking events, seminars, and conferences; frequently presenting our mission and services
- Develop, organize, and conduct training for Rafode clients and prospective clients in conjunction with community partners positioning our organization as a leader in alternative financing;
- Support public relations with client success stories.
- Work closely with clients to provide them with renewable energy products and loans, ensuring client satisfaction throughout the loan application process;
- Sell the renewable energy products and loan and follow-up regularly according to policy; effectively retain renewal clients and convert potential clients into borrowers;
- Obtain information and documentation for individuals that qualify for a loan;
- Ensure quality control of all data entry and provide friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful customer service to our clients’ inquiries about Rafode’s loan program and requirements;
- Interview prospective borrowers and assess their ability and willingness to repay a loan;
- Analyze the information and documentation provided by the client, determine if the client qualifies for a loan and, if so, make a recommendation for approval;
- Meet with clients at loan closings, ensuring that all paperwork is accurate and that information regarding loan is properly disclosed to client.
- Other duties
- Work with clients on a one-on-one basis to deliver a range of financial education services targeted to their individual needs. These include record keeping assistance, cash-flow management, credit management, and referrals to other organizations. Refer to other organizations when appropriate;
- Ensure strong loan performance, including on time payments. Assist with collections calls to delinquent clients;
- Take a participative and active role in the overall implementation of Rafode Microfinance program
- Certificate, Diploma in Community Development, Business administration or any other relevant qualification.
- Experience in credit/microfinance;
- Experience in analysis of markets and channels for delivering financial services;
- Experience in client mobilization and client recruitment, ready to meet targets and deadline.
- Willing to work in the rural areas
How to Apply
Send an application cover email and CV to email@example.com.