Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Blendex Group is a consulting firm based in Nairobi, Kenya providing services to Non-Governmental organizations, foundations, charities, Governments, Private Sector and Individuals in areas of Project Planning and Management, Research, Evaluation and Learning, Village Savings and Loaning Associations (VSLA) Design and Implementation, Project Management Training and Advisory. Our goal is to provide technical support to development organizations in managing projects across different sectors.
As we endeavor to provide quality services to our clients, we are seeking to build a roster of mid-level to senior Associate Consultants available for short-term engagements with interest and varied experiences working with nonprofits in areas of programs management, research, monitoring and evaluation, capacity building, VSLA design and implementation in multi sectoral settings among them;
- Livelihoods and economic empowerment
- Agriculture and food security
- Public Health and Nutrition
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Climate and Environmental Management
- Youth and skills development
- Education and training
- Gender and Development
Associate consultants shall be engaged on a need basis and will be tasked to lead a project for our clients as subject matter experts.
The following are minimum qualifications for the Associate Consultants.
- Must have a relevant master’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience, or bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Having a professional qualification is an added advantage
- Understanding of Non-Profit sector in Kenya and beyond
- Specialist knowledge and experience in diverse areas listed above
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people of different backgrounds.
- Ability to supervise, coach and mentor junior personnel as required
- Excellent communication, training, and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated integrity, reliability, and track record in delivering results
Qualified candidates to send their CVs and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing their match with the role. Do not attach certificates. The subject of your email should be the position and area of specialization/expertise. E.g. Associate Consultant – Monitoring and Evaluation