Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
General Manager – Business Development (Britam Life Assurance Co (k) Ltd) – (2000001M)
The General Manager – Business Development, will be responsible for driving the Company’s business and increasing revenue through planning, directing and coordinating the sales, marketing and distribution of the Company’s product portfolio which includes Individual Life Assurance products, Pre and post retirement Pension products, Group Life and Credit Life Products. The role will also oversee product development, customer acquisition as well as identifying and developing new business opportunities with a view of expanding the company’s market share.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field. Master’s degree is an added advantage;
2. Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII, FLMI or AIIK) or equivalent;
3. 10+ years successful relevant experience, 5 of which must be in a management position (financial services sector preferred). Knowledge of the Insurance industry (desirable);
4. Results orientated with the ability to set KPIs and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets;
5. Resilient, dynamic, energetic, and enthusiastic. Must be highly driven and enjoy working with people;
6. Able to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and to foster and maintain successful working relationships;
7. Digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry;
8. Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.