Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
GENERAL RECORDS MANAGEMENT OFFICER -KUTRRH/DCSAGRMO/272–1 POST
Reporting to the Administrator within the Directorate of Corporate Services & Administration, the General Records Management Officer will be responsible for the security and safety of records and documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing advice on disclosure, confidentiality and exchange of medical records and information;
- Capturing data from service points;
- Storing and retrieving of records and documents;
- Gathering data from different sources/service points;
- Keeping safe custody and confidentiality of records and information;
- Ensuring security of information and files in the Registry;
- Implementing records and information management policies and guidelines;
- Developing data quality audit tools;
- Designing records monitoring and evaluation tools;
- Carrying out records and information filing systems;
- Maintaining safety and confidentiality of records and information;
- Ensuring mail is received, opened and dispatched and related registers are maintained;
- Initiating appraisal and disposal of records in collaboration with the National Archives and Documentation Services.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Science, Records Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience within the Public Service Sector.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Effective communication skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Good time management.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Target setting.
- High standards of professional ethics.
- Responsive, prompt and effective provision of services.
- Team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via the Job Application Portal
OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER].
Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 15th June 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
• Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
• Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
• Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
• Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
• A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through KUTRRH emails.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer